Wednesday, June 17, 2015

hope I could hug my dad

Every one is attached to there mom and dad but daughters are specially more attached to their dad's so am I. When I was just 6-7years old I use to study in hostel and I was sick every one from the hostel went to see Mela  (fare)but I couldn't go as I was not well next day my dad came to pick me from the hostel he knew that I couldn't go to mela because of my illness before going back to home he took me to mela  showed me whole mela carrying me in his arms then he took me home.i was so happy although I was not well at that time I could not hug him for his gesture but now I really want to hug him  but now it's too late because he is sitting in heaven and may be watching me............years have past he is not with us but it seems it's just a day or so when he was with us on this fathers day I want to give him a tight hug ....He is  in our hearts and his blessings are with us too.when you go through your memory lane you can see so many incidents when you are touched once we were coming back from a wedding by train it was the month of December instead of wearing so many woollen clothes I was shivering when my dad saw me  he just took out his jacket and wrapped me in it I felt cosy but he was standing  only in a half sleeve sweater.at that time I was 9 years old but still that memory is so fresh in my mind I want to give him a big hug ..but from years I am waiting for him to come but he has gone to such a place from where no one comes back ......no one can take your dad's place in your life my dad always taught me how to lead a simple life but with high thinking he fulfilled all my dreams when I got married it was the first and the last time when I saw tears in his eyes....at that moment I could understand  how much he loved me  I selute hin and just want to give him a tight hug.....



No comments:

Post a Comment